An advertising window is the most important visual element of a business and an indispensable way of advertising in centers since, when you walk down a commercial street, what makes you enter a certain store is its image. It is the first way to contact potential customers and attract their attention. There are merchants who choose not only to use a Digital Signage system through outdoor LED screens but also take advantage of the ineractive window space for advertising. In this article we will show you how to create an advertising window to make money.
Characteristics of a good advertising window
Below we show you the main characteristics that an advertising window should have for outdoor advertising :
- The simple is sometimes the most effective: avoid colorful windows and bet on simplicity. Communicating clearly and directly is essential.
- Mixture of visual elements and objects: different visual formats – will help to attract the attention of potential customers.
- Star products: it is recommended that you place your best-selling items in the center of the window, to attract potential customers.
Advantages of promotional shop windows
Below we show you the main advantages of creating a good advertising showcase for your company.
- Instant information for the client: he can quickly find out about your offer, your values and the public to which your products or services are directed.
- Does not require a large investment: a good composition of your advertising window can help you increase your sales; moreover, it can be carried out with the minimum budget.
- Differentiation: a promotional window will help you to differentiate your business from your competitors.
- Image: it offers a positive image of your establishment and your products or services..
For all these reasons, advertising windows are the most effective and economical way to advertise and make money.
Tricks to attract attention
There are many ways to attract the attention of customers not only with the advertising windows; also with the POS monitors , or with the original bathroom screens, in any case, it is best to reflect in it the feelings you want to convey your brand.
To do this, you must do a previous study that allows you to put your idea into action and make it work; this process consists of transmitting the sensations with which you want the public to identify your brand.
One of the main tricks to attract the attention of customers is lighting. Without good lighting, the most original and elaborate advertising showcase will go completely unnoticed.
By betting on good lighting, your advertising will look better and you will be able to highlight the elements or areas you want. Similarly, depending on the country, the time of year or the place where you locate the store window will be better one design or another, as these factors are crucial to offer different ideas.
In many occasions, the most recommendable thing is to bet on pilot store windows that show different alternatives; this way, you will be able to see which one works better and enhance it. It is also important that you don’t leave any element to chance that can play against you.
Where to install LED screens in an advertising window?
One of the main advantages of betting on indoor LED screens as advertising windowsis that they can be installed in all kinds of locations and allow you to make the most of the space.
In this way, you can transmit the message, with images or videos that are pleasant for your customers; it is best to place them in an area visible to vehicles and passers-by, where they are not directly exposed to the sun, thus avoiding possible reflections.
It is also important to emphasize that the screens are of high luminosity so that you can be seen even if the sun shines on the window; even so, a good orientation and location will be fundamental to capture the attention and become a very effective visual attraction.
In short, if you want to increase your sales and earn large amounts of money, the best thing to do is to create an advertising window in your establishment that has LED screens.